Vertigo is one of the most common complaints heard by physicians around the world. It is a sensation of losing balance and dizziness. People with vertigo often feel that the world around is swaying or their head is spinning. Vertigo can be a symptom of different diseases or health conditions and to treat it, you need to identify the underlying cause and treat that rather than the symptom itself. Homeo clinics exactly do this and you can treat Vertigo with homeopathy with zero side-effects.
What is Vertigo?
Vertigo is a sensation of dizziness which can be experienced for a temporary period or a long term. This can be seen in people of any age but is more prominent in people over the age of sixty-five years. It is a symptom of various health conditions which may be hardly noticeable in some people whereas, in some people, it could be so severe that it makes their life difficult as they often feel off balance. To treat and manage vertigo, people can follow some home remedies along with medications and physical therapy options.
Many people experience vertigo usually when they change their position of the head. People experience different signs and symptoms which include –
- a feeling of spinning/swaying or tilting
- feeling off-balance
- a feeling of getting pulled to one direction
- a sensation of ringing in the ears or hearing loss
- abnormal eye movements
- difficulty in walking
Causes of Vertigo:
As discussed before, vertigo is a symptom of various health conditions that include –
- Ear problems – Vertigo can be caused due to an ear condition called BPPV wherein tiny calcium particles form a cluster in your inner ear canals. This condition may occur with ageing. Meniere’s disease, an inner ear disorder, and labyrinthitis, a viral infection, can also cause vertigo.
- Migraine headaches can also lead to vertigo.
- In some people, head injuries; trauma; or brain problems like stroke and tumour can also cause vertigo.
- Certain medications or ear surgeries may lead to vertigo in some people.
- Some people who have been taking prolonged bed rest may also experience vertigo when they get up.
Self-Help Tips for Vertigo:
If your symptoms of vertigo are mild, you can get rid of them with a few exercises without any medical intervention. Along with the exercises, a few lifestyle changes can also help you limit its impact on your life. Some of the tips that can help you resolve vertigo are –
- Sitting down as soon as you feel dizzy.
- Slow down of movements which make you feel dizzy.
- Have enough lighting when getting up at night.
- Use a cane or support while walking to avoid falls and severe injuries.
Vertigo and Homeopathy:
When exercises and self-help tips do not show much improvement, you will need some medical help to deal with your condition of vertigo. The top homeopathy clinics in Hyderabad offer excellent remedies for vertigo that can relieve you from your balance problems and dizziness with zero side-effects. Remedies like Belladonna, China, Cocculus, and Bryonia work wonders for patients suffering from vertigo. The doctors at homeopathy clinics help you not with just the symptoms but, they help in treating and eliminating the underlying cause that is resulting in vertigo. This heals a patient in totality and improves the overall health of the patient.