Exercising caution in protecting oneself from the coronavirus infection is the crucial aspect of fighting against the pandemic. Guard yourself and others against the deadly virus with appropriate use of masks, social distancing, hygiene habits, and health apps.
Stay safe, Stay Healthy!
Use a mask every time you
How to use a mask
Keep a safe space between yourself and other people not from your household.
Maintain hygiene for your and others’ health.
- Wash your hands –
- Frequently with soap and water scrubbing at least for 20 seconds
- before and after cooking and eating
- before and after using restrooms
- Sanitize or wash hands with a soap every time you touch something outside the home
- Safely dispose of used tissues, masks immediately
- Stay home if feeling sick
- Avoid touching surfaces outside home
- Do not cough or sneeze into your hands – cover with the elbow or use a tissue
- Do not touch eyes, nose, and mouth
- Do not spit in public places
Arogya Setu & Sanjivani App
Let’s Be Responsible – Let’s Download the Apps to Safeguard Everyone’s Health
General Immunity Tips
Immunity is the defence system of your body that resists harmful microorganisms from affecting health.
Build immunity for better health.
Immunity Boosters in Your Kitchen
References: WHO Guidelines – Ayush Guidelines – Govt. India Guidelines