Deal with Your Painful Varicose Veins with Sweet Pills
If you notice large, swollen veins on your legs or feet, it could be due to varicose veins to which pregnant women and overweight people are more susceptible. You may develop varicose veins when small valves in your veins become weak obstructing the blood flowing backward through the veins, causing damage and pooling of the blood in the veins. Varicose veins become visible in the form of twisted and swollen veins that are dark blue or purple in colour. Often, varicose veins do not require medical intervention, but if you are experiencing pain and discomfort due to the swelling, you can avail treatment. Homeo clinics have perfect natural remedies for the treatment of varicose veins.
Although any vein that is superficial can be affected and result in varicose veins, the most commonly affected ones are the veins in the legs and feet because you put a lot of pressure on your lower part of the body while standing and walking. Due to the appearance they produce, varicose veins become a cosmetic concern for many and remain so without any other complications. But, for some people, it goes beyond that and results in severe pain and discomfort leading to further complications. To avoid severe discomfort and complications consult your doctors at the top Homeopathy clinics at an early stage.
Varicose Veins Symptoms:
- Bluish or dark purplish colour veins
- Veins that look swollen and twisted
Initially, you may not experience any pain or discomfort due to varicose veins, but with increasing severity you will be able to see the following symptoms –
- throbbing pain in the legs
- heavy feeling in the legs
- muscle cramping
- increase in pain and discomfort after a long duration of sitting or standing
- itching around your affected veins
- change in skin colour around the affected veins
Causes and Risk Factors of Varicose Veins:
Weak or damaged valves in the veins result in backward flow of blood and pooling, leading to swelling or twisting of the veins causing varicose veins. Your chances of developing varicose veins increase with these risk factors –
- Sex – Women are more prone to this condition than men due to the hormonal changes during their pregnancy, menopause, etc. Using contraceptive pills can also increase your chances of developing varicose veins.
- Pregnancy – In some women, the increase in blood volume during pregnancy can result in the side effect of varicose veins.
- Age – With increasing age, you will be more prone to varicose veins due to the wear and tear of the valves in your veins.
- Obesity – Your chances of developing varicose veins increase if you are overweight or obese as it puts more pressure on your legs and veins.
- Family history – Having a family member with the condition will also increase your risk of developing the condition.
- Remaining in the same posture – If you are used to sitting or standing for long periods of time, you increase your risk of getting varicose veins.
Varicose Veins and Homeopathy:
Doctors at Homeopathy clinics always take a holistic approach in providing treatment for any ailment and it is so regarding varicose veins too. These doctors suggest exercising, controlling weight, eating a high-fiber and low-salt diet, elevating your legs periodically, avoiding high heels and tight outfits, and changing your position of sitting or standing regularly to prevent varicose veins.
For those who are already affected, Delphis, one of the best Homeopathy clinics in Hyderabad, offers exceptional remedies for varicose veins. Homeopaths provide remedies based on the cause rather than symptom thereby making them more effective. Homeo doctors talk to you at length regarding your lifestyle, medical history, physical and emotional well-being to assess your condition accurately and then provide you personalized treatment which helps to get quick yet long-term relief from the condition.