Enjoy the Bliss of Pregnancy without Morning Sickness
It’s that time of your life when you are happy and celebrate the greatest news of your life – being pregnant. Then comes the difficult time that makes you visit the washroom and puke multiple times. This is the period when morning sickness looms over you and takes away all the fun of being a mother-to-be. Although a common experience during pregnancy, morning sickness causes a lot of inconvenience to the pregnant women and some even need medical help to tackle it. Numerous Homeo clinics help several women in dealing with morning sickness without any side effects with their natural remedies.
What is Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness also called nausea gravidarum or nausea/vomiting of pregnancy is a condition wherein a person feels tired and nauseous which makes her feel unpleasant. This is common in pregnant women and hardly poses any health risk for the baby. In many women, the symptoms of morning sickness are the first signs of pregnancy and this condition may be considered a sign of healthy pregnancy too. It is interesting to note that contradictory to the name, morning sickness can be experienced at any time, whether day or night.
Symptoms of Morning Sickness:
Women with morning sickness may experience nausea with vomiting or nausea without vomiting. Most women experience morning sickness in the first trimester, although it can persist throughout pregnancy in some. Here are some of the morning sickness symptoms experienced by pregnant women –
- not being able to keep liquids down
- passing a small amount of urine
- urine is in dark colour
- a feeling of dizziness
In most cases, the symptoms of morning sickness improve after twelve weeks of pregnancy. With some dietary changes, rest and support from family; morning sickness can be tackled effectively. Where medical intervention is required, it is better to choose the best homeopathy doctors in Hyderabad for zero-side-effects remedies.
Morning sickness can be attributed to different factors which include –
- Hormonal changes – An increase in the circulating level of estrogen and progesterone hormones can result in morning sickness.
- Blood sugar – Reduced levels of blood sugar can also lead to morning sickness in some.
- Odours – Sensitivity to odours might stimulate nausea and vomiting.
Some other factors that increase the risk of developing morning sickness include –
- multiple pregnancy wherein a woman has more than one foetus
- past pregnancy with morning sickness
- family history with mother or sister having morning sickness
- medical history of motion sickness or migraines
- pregnancy with a female foetus
- excessive fatigue
- emotional stress
- travelling often
Self-help Tips for Morning Sickness:
Morning sickness is common among most pregnant women and in most cases; it can be dealt with easily with some tips and home remedies. Here are some of them –
- Avoid an empty stomach by having five to six small meals.
- Avoid odours that sicken you.
- Avoid spicy and fatty foods.
- Eat bland foods that are easy to digest.
- Drink weak tea or clear soda when you feel nauseous.
Morning Sickness and Homeo:
When you are a mom-to-be, you need to take care of not just your health but the baby’s health too. For any kind of health issue, you can’t pop up pills as you like. It is in this context that you should approach the top homeopathy clinics for the best treatment for morning sickness. The deep acting Homeo remedies are natural and safe with zero side effects on the body. These remedies attack the health issue at the root and boost the body’s own restorative processes which help to heal completely and naturally.