Fight Anemia with Homeopathy
Anemia is one of the common blood disorders affecting billions of people globally with more than 400 types of anemia being identified. It occurs when your body doesn’t have adequate red blood cells or the red blood cells have decreased oxygen-carrying capacity that is insufficient to meet the body’s physiologic requirements. A person’s red blood cells requirement depends on various factors like age, sex, smoking habit, and pregnancy.
What is Anemia?
Hemoglobin, the protein molecule in red blood cells, plays a significant role in the body functioning as it carries the oxygen from the lungs to the whole body tissues and returns carbon dioxide back to the lungs from the body tissues. When your body has too few red blood cells or low hemoglobin, it results in anemia leading to insufficient supply of oxygen to the body. Anemia can be cured and if left untreated can result in grave health issues. There are Homeo clinics in Hyderabad that offer effective remedies to treat anemia with zero side-effects.
Types of Anemia:
As discussed earlier, there are over 400 types of anemia that are identified out of which these are some of the more common ones –
- iron-deficiency anemia
- sickle cell anemia
- vitamin deficiency anemia
- blood-loss anemia
- pernicious anemia, etc.
Causes of Anemia:
It is important for doctors in Homeo clinics to understand the cause of anemia to provide appropriate treatment as homeopathy treatment aims at the elimination of the root cause of an ailment rather than mere treatment of symptoms.
- Blood Loss – Anemia can be caused by loss of red blood cells through bleeding and this usually occurs over a period of time. This type of blood loss is generally a result of health conditions such as ulcers, gastritis, hemorrhoids, cancer, etc. It can even occur due to use of certain medications and excessive menstrual bleeding.
- Decreased/Faulty Red Blood Cell Production – In some people, the body may produce insufficient red blood cells or produce faulty blood cells that do not function properly. Any of these conditions due to inadequate supply of minerals and vitamins needed for the production and proper functioning of the red blood cells can cause anemia. Several health conditions like sickle anemia, vitamin deficiency, iron-deficiency anemia, and bone marrow problems are a result of decreased and faulty red blood cell production.
- Health Conditions – Certain health conditions can also cause anemia in some people. Kidney diseases, hypothyroidism, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, and cancer are some health conditions that can lead to anemia.
- Pregnancy – In some women, the water and fluid gain during pregnancy also cause anemia because of the dilution of blood.
The most common symptoms through which you can identify anemia are fatigue and paleness of skin. The other common symptoms are –
- fast/irregular heartbeat
- shortness of breath
- lack of energy
- chest pain
Depending on the cause and type of anemia, certain other symptoms can also be noticed which include fever, frequent infections, irritability, skin rashes, diarrhea, abdominal pain, jaundice, swelling of the feet & hands.
Anemia & Homeopathy:
Homeo clinics offer effective medicines that are of great help and provide the best treatment for anemia with natural and zero side-effects remedies. Homeo doctors understand the root cause of anemia and then treat the patient accordingly. Homeopaths consider the physical symptoms along with their psychological condition while deciding upon the treatment of a patient because in some cases grief can also cause anemia and it is important to eliminate the cause of a condition from the roots so as provide a complete cure and avoid recurrence.