Homeo Remedies Can Help You Deal with Kidney Stones
All of us go through numerous kinds of pain throughout our life. Pain could be due to getting hurt, cuts, bruises, surgeries, and other illnesses. According to research, human beings can usually bear up to 45 units of pain while pain experienced by women at the time of childbirth could go up to 57 units of pain. If this is so, some people who have experienced the pain of both kidney stones and childbirth have felt that pain due to kidney stones is worse than childbirth. With this, you can understand, how extremely painful kidney stones can be. Not everyone will experience the same intensity of pain but, if kidney stones are not treated in time, they may get seriously painful. Avoid the pain and surgery for kidney stones with appropriate remedies provided by the top Homeo clinics.
What are Kidney Stones?
Renal calculi, more commonly known as kidney stones, are solid masses made of minerals and salts that form inside kidneys. Although kidney stones generally occur in kidneys, they can occur anywhere along the urinary tract which includes ureters, bladder, and urethra. In some cases, these stones can grow up to a golf ball’s size. It is estimated that around 1 in ten people suffers from kidney stones in their lifetime. Kidney stones can be categorized into different types like calcium stones, struvite stones, uric acid stones, and cystine stones.
Symptoms of Kidney Stones:
Generally, you may not know that you have kidney stones if they are small and pass easily through the urinary tract. In case of bigger size stones also, you may not have signs until they move around your kidney or pass into the ureter. When the stones move, they show symptoms which include –
- Sudden onset of intense pain in the abdomen, groin or flank
- blood in the urine
- red, pink or brown urine
- foul-smelling urine
- pain while urinating
- urge to urinate frequently
- small amount of urination
Causes of Kidney Stones:
Kidney stones occur when urine contains excessive crystal-forming substances like calcium, oxalate and uric acid, which fluids in urine cannot dilute. There are different types of kidney stones.
- Calcium stones – These are the most common type of kidney stones which occur due to high levels of oxalate content found in food and produced by the liver as well. Dietary factors like consuming too many fruits, vegetables, nuts and chocolate that contain high levels of oxalate; excessive doses of vitamin D; intestinal surgeries; and metabolic disorders can lead to calcium stones.
- Struvite stones – This type of stones occur as a response to infections like urinary tract infections.
- Uric acid stones – Factors like not drinking enough fluids or losing excessive fluids; eating high-protein diet; health conditions like gout; and certain genetic factors can increase the risk of developing uric acid stones.
- Cystine stones – A hereditary disorder that causes excessive excretion of amino acids by the kidneys can result in the formation of cystine stones.
Certain factors like family history; personal medical history; dehydration; consuming a diet high in protein, sodium, and sugar; obesity; and certain digestive and other health ailments can add up to the risk of developing kidney stones.
Kidney Stones & Homeopathy:
People who wish to get rid of their kidney stones sans any narcotic medications and surgery can approach top homeopathy clinics that provide excellent remedies to dissolve or flush out the stones from the roots. Homeo remedies are really effective in flushing out kidney stones with their natural and zero side-effects medicines. Delphis offers the best treatment for kidney stones that is effective not just to flush out or dissolve stones but to reduce pain considerably and prevent the recurrence of stones thereby providing a complete cure and total health.