Whether you blame the pollution levels, allergens, smoking habit, or the chemical irritants; Asthma has become one of the most common diseases and according to reports, it kills around one thousand people every day and around 339 million people are affected by it around the world. But, you need not panic as you are offered the best treatment for asthma by the top homeopathy clinics.
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a respiratory problem that may be a minor issue for some whereas, for some, it could be a major health problem that not only interferes with their daily routine but also leads to death in certain cases. It is a health condition wherein the airways narrow, swell and produce more mucus making breathing difficult for the affected person. This condition triggers coughing and wheezing along with shortness of breath making the life terrible for the affected person. Asthma is a chronic disease which needs effective management methods to help a patient lead an active and stress-free life.
Types of Asthma:
Asthma can be classified into different types based on the age of the patient and severity.
- Childhood asthma – Children are also prone to asthma due to factors like insensitivity to substances causing allergy, passive smoking, etc. Asthma that is seen in childhood may resolve without treatment in some cases but, may relapse if the condition is severe.
- Adult asthma – It is found that a majority of asthma cases in adults are due to allergies and obesity. This type of condition is often continual and requires appropriate and effective management on a daily basis to prevent severe symptoms.
- Occupational asthma – In some people, asthma may be a result of their occupational hazards wherein the condition is triggered after attending a particular workplace or handling certain material.
- Seasonal asthma – This type of condition is seen in people when the allergens triggering asthma are more prevalent in a particular season. Asthma triggered by certain pollen during a season or cold air in the winter season can be called seasonal asthma.
Causes of Asthma:
Many factors trigger asthma in a person varying from the genetic makeup to environmental factors. Some of the main causes of asthma are:
- Allergies: Indoor allergens like house dust mites and pet dander; outdoor allergens like pollen and moulds can cause asthma in many people.
- Smoking: Smoking and passive smoking can also cause asthma and in some extreme cases result in deaths also.
- Environment: Environmental factors like cold weather, pollution, high humidity, etc. can cause asthma attacks.
- Health conditions: Some health conditions like obesity, pregnancy, stress, and genetic factors can also trigger asthma in some people.
The severity and symptoms of Asthma vary from individual to individual. The common and major symptoms to identify Asthma are:
- Coughing or wheezing attacks
- A whistling or wheezing sound at the time of exhalation
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness or pain
- Trouble in sleep due to coughing, wheezing, or shortness of breath
Asthma and Homeopathy Remedies:
Sometimes, the symptoms and severity increase when a person is going through physical exertion or prone to allergens or works at a place where triggering chemicals are used. According to the conventional medicine system, asthma cannot be permanently cured and can only be managed with strong medicinal treatment.
However, many asthma patients find solace in homeopathy treatments that have effective remedies for varying symptoms and severity. Experienced homeopaths can provide great relief to their patients suffering from asthma attacks by administering remedies that best match the patient in terms of the physical symptoms, psychology, and lifestyle. Remedies such as Blatta orientalis, Ipecacuanha, Lobelia inflata, and Antimonium tartaricum are really effective for healing patients from the asthma attacks.
Although asthma creates troubles in the routine life, it can be effectively controlled and life can be enjoyed by strictly adhering to your homeopathy physician’s advice related to medication, dietary habits, and lifestyle changes. Believing in your homeopath can make you breathe easy.