Many people tend to dislike discussing their health issues with anyone. They don’t even like consulting a doctor until the condition gets serious and this is more so with ailments that are related to private parts. One such ailment that people may not like discussing is ‘herpes’. It is an infection that can appear in various parts of the body including the external genitalia and the anal region. Herpes infections are contagious and hence, you should consult your doctor at the earliest to avoid transmitting to others. Homeopathy doctors in Hyderabad are proficient in dealing with different types of skin infections and you can get relief from the condition with natural and zero-side-effects medicines with homeopathy.
What is Herpes?
Herpes is a viral infection that affects the mucosal surfaces, external genitalia, anal region and skin in other parts of the body. It is a chronic condition and you may or may not have symptoms although you carry the virus for a long time.
Causes of Herpes:
This contagious infection is caused by ‘herpes simplex virus’ (HSV) which can be categorized into two types –
- HSV -1: This virus causes Herpes type 1, also called oral herpes and usually causes sores around the mouth and lips.
- HSV -2: This virus causes Herpes type 2 or genital herpes and causes sores around the genitals or rectum.
You can contract herpes infection through –
- Coming into contact with an infected person’s moist skin on the affected areas
- Touching an object, work surface or personal things that have been touched by an infected person
- Having unsafe vaginal or anal sex with an infected person
- Having oral sex with an infected person
- Sharing sex toys
Women who are infected with genital herpes should discuss with their doctor to avoid transmitting the infection to the baby during childbirth.
Symptoms of Herpes:
Many people infected with herpes may not have any symptoms although they carry the virus for years. But, when they have symptoms, the most common sign of herpes is a blister or multiple blisters around the affected areas. Herpes can be identified with these symptoms –
- Sores in the mouth or on the private parts
- Itching around the sores or blisters
- Painful urination in case of herpes type 2
- Vaginal discharge
- Lymph nodes
- Loss of appetite
Several people infected with herpes virus have recurring episodes of the infection with frequent recurrences in the initial days of the infection. The recurrences tend to occur with less severity and less frequently over time when the remission periods get longer. It is better you visit the top homeopathy clinic in the initial days to manage herpes infection effectively.
Herpes and Homeopathy: Pain killers and anti-viral medicines can suppress the symptoms but can’t reduce the frequency of outbreaks of the infection. Choosing Homeo clinics for the best treatment for Herpes will help you by not only treating the symptoms but also controlling outbreaks and preventing recurrences. Homeopathy has effective remedies to cure herpes in the most natural way with no side effects.