Leucorrhoea Can be Treated with Homeopathy
Sometimes, we experience certain conditions that are annoying and we don’t know if it is a condition serious enough to consult a doctor or not. One such condition is leucorrhoea (vaginal discharge) experienced by women, which is not a disease in itself but can be a symptom of an underlying disease or disorder. Consult your doctor at the best Homeopathy clinics to identify the root cause of the vaginal discharge and get appropriate treatment to avoid the discomfort and further consequences like irregular periods, problems in conceiving or childbirth and infertility caused by the condition.
What is Leucorrhoea?
Leucorrhoea is a condition in women wherein a thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge is seen. Although periodical vaginal discharge is common in all women and this helps in the defence of the vaginal system by flushing out the dead cells and other toxic organisms from the reproductive organs, it may become abnormal and warrant medical assistance when the discharge is not in white colour or is thick and sticky. This condition is majorly experienced during puberty but can be experienced at later stages also. This kind of discharge can be either normal or a sign of infection. The biggest concern with this condition is that women with vaginal discharge are embarrassed to consult a doctor regarding this. While there are certain home remedies that many women tend to resort to, it is always advisable to consult the top Homeo clinics for the treatment of leucorrhoea in the most natural and no-side effects method.
Types of Leucorrhoea:
- Physiological leucorrhoea: This type of leucorrhoea is seen during puberty, pregnancy, at the time of ovulation and the premenstrual phase. For this type, treatment is generally not necessary as it is quite normal during these phases due to the increased vascularity of the genital tract. Vaginal discharge of this type could result from vaginal glands that produce some secretions to keep the organs moist or lubricated and help in preventing infections.
- Pathological leucorrhoea: This condition is generally a chronic one because it does not develop all of a sudden. It usually, involves one or more parts of the reproductive organs and denotes a devitalised state. This condition may arise due to the inability of various organs to flush out toxins from the body and as a defence mechanism the mucus membranes of uterus or vagina produce discharge and eliminate these toxins. In some cases, it could be due to malfunction or disease in the female reproductive tract.
Symptoms of Leucorrhoea:
Following are the common symptoms of leucorrhoea that make it necessary to consult a doctor –
- White, yellowish, greenish or brown colour vaginal discharge
- Foul smell from the vaginal discharge
- Itching due to the vaginal discharge
- Stomach pain or cramps
- Pain in the calves or lumbar region
Causes of Leucorrhoea:
Leucorrhoea can be experienced due to several causes among which the most common ones are
- Poor hygiene
- Lack of nutrients
- Hormonal imbalance
- Unprotected sexual contact
- Injuries to the reproductive organs or tissues during pregnancy
- Urinary tract infections and other infections due to bacteria or fungi
- Certain contraceptive procedures
- Diabetes or anaemia
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Trichomonal Vaginitis
Leucorrhoea and Homeopathy: Preventing leucorrhoea is possible with good hygiene; a healthy, nutrition-rich diet; and a perfect balance of exercise and rest. However, if you are affected by the condition, do not hesitate to consult the best homeopathy clinics in Hyderabad for a holistic treatment. Homeopathy has remedies that are safe and have no side effects unlike the antibiotics prescribed in the conventional medicine system. Homeopathy doctors delve into the underlying cause of the condition instead of treating the external symptoms. This helps in eliminating the discomfort of vaginal discharge permanently without any recurrences. Choose Delphis for the best treatment for vaginal discharge.