Pneumonia Symptoms and Homeo Treatment
Pneumonia is an infection that can be bacterial, viral or fungal affecting either one or both lungs. It results in the filling up of air sacs in the lungs with fluid or pus causing inflammation of the lungs which may cause symptoms that may vary from being mild to severe. It has been observed that the effect of pneumonia is more severe on children under 2 years and adults who are above 65 years of age. If not diagnosed on time or left untreated, pneumonia can become a serious and fatal disease. Homeo clinics offer effective remedies that help in avoiding such a situation and for that, you should consult your doctor in time.
Usually, pneumonia starts with symptoms that are similar to cold and flu which later shows signs of high fever, chills and cough with sputum. The common symptoms that can help you identify if you have pneumonia are –
- Problems with breathing – fast breathing and breath shortness
- Fast heartbeat
- Chest pain that worsens when coughing or breathing
- Nausea & vomiting
- Muscle pains
- Confusion in older people
- Change in skin colour that becomes purple due to poorly oxygenated blood
Types of Pneumonia
Treatment of pneumonia depends on the type and severity with which it affects a person. In the conventional methods of treatment, usually, pneumonia caused by the bacteria is treated with antibiotics and that caused by a virus is treated with antiviral medications. Pneumonia caused by fungus is treated with antifungal medications. Mostly, all these medicines are helpful to manage the symptoms and don’t address the root cause which is focused upon by the Homeopathy Clinics. Depending on the cause, there are different types of pneumonia.
- Bacterial pneumonia: This is the most common one and more serious than other types and is caused by various bacteria.
- Viral pneumonia: This type is caused by a respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and influenza types A and B and symptoms generally develop over several days.
- Aspiration pneumonia: This type of pneumonia is not contagious and results when food, liquids, or stomach contents are inhaled by a person into the lungs.
- Fungal pneumonia: This is caused by fungus.
- Hospital-acquired pneumonia: This type is seen in patients being treated in hospitals for other conditions.
One thing that is to be noted is that irrespective of the cause of pneumonia, the symptoms are similar in all patients. So, Homeo doctors believe that it is essential to get to the root cause and provide treatment accordingly to heal the patient completely.
Pneumonia & Homeopathy
Unlike the conventional treatment methods, Homeo remedies resolve the inflammation of the air sacs in the lungs thereby providing relief from the pneumonia symptoms effectively. Remedies offered by Delphis, the top homeopathy clinic in Hyderabad, can heal a patient with pneumonia completely as homeopathy provides holistic treatment by addressing the underlying cause and an individual’s vulnerability. Homeo clinics base their treatment on individualized remedy selection depending on the exact cause, symptoms presented by the patient and the general health condition of the patient. Consult your homeopath as early as possible if you doubt your cold symptoms are signs of a far more serious health condition.