Any ailment that is related to your anus makes you terribly uncomfortable and does not even let you sit properly. An anal fissure is one such ailment that gives you immense pain especially during bowel movements. You may experience sharp pain during the passing of a stool and later you may have an intense burning sensation.
A small tear or cut in the skin that lines the opening of the anus is called an anal fissure. It is usually a small, oval-shaped tear that results in severe pain and bleeding during bowel movements. Normally, an anal fissure is not a serious health condition, but it causes severe discomfort and affects your quality of life. If you are looking for a solution for your condition of anal fissure, Homeo clinics provide excellent remedies to relieve you from the pain and discomfort.
Anal Fissure – Symptoms:
People of all ages can get affected by anal fissures and generally, the tear gets healed naturally in a period of 4-6 weeks. When anal fissures don’t heal naturally and persist for more than 8 weeks, the condition is considered chronic. Given here are some of the prominent symptoms of anal fissures which can help you identify the condition.
- a tear that is visible near your anus
- a visible skin tag or small lump of skin near the tear
- severe pain in the anal region during the bowel movements
- blood streaks on the stools or toilet paper
- a burning or itching sensation in the anal region
Anal Fissure – Causes:
Anal fissures are seen in both men and women with equal prevalence and are more common in infants and children as constipation is a common health issue among these people. Anal fissures generally occur as a result of passing large or hard stools. The other causes of anal fissures are –
- chronic constipation
- recurrent diarrhea
- straining during childbirth
- straining during bowel movements
- anal intercourse
- crohn’s disease
- anal cancer
Anal Fissures – Complications:
- Healing problems – Generally anal fissures heal by themselves within 6 weeks time. When they don’t heal on their own, they are considered chronic and need treatment.
- Recurrence problems – There is always a chance of recurrence, once you have an anal fissure.
- Impact on surrounding muscles – An anal fissure may affect the surrounding muscles of the anus and make the condition more complicated and difficult to heal.
Anal Fissures – Homeo Treatment:
You can prevent anal fissures by preventing constipation and diarrhea that are the main causes of this condition. Eating high-fibre foods, drinking plenty of fluids and exercising regularly can help you prevent constipation and strain during bowel movements, thereby guarding you against the risk of anal fissures.
In case you are already experiencing the condition of anal fissures, you should approach Delphis, one of the top Homeopathy clinics in Hyderabad. Homeopathy is a medical system which believes that different individuals suffering from a similar ailment cannot be treated with the same medicine as each individual has a different body constitution and medicines should be given accordingly. Homeo clinics offer excellent remedies that can provide rapid relief from acute rectal pain. Delphis provides the best treatment for anal fissures for a complete and permanent cure.