Treat Your Piles Gently with Homeopathy
Sitting is the most comfortable position for most people. But for some, even the thought of it brings anxiety & fear. The culprit is piles! Haemorrhoids or piles are swollen veins in your anal region that are much similar to varicose veins. Piles is a collection of inflamed tissue, blood vessels, support tissue, muscle and elastic fibres. Although many people have piles, symptoms are noticeable only in around half of the people affected. Homeo clinics provide excellent treatment for Piles that can be availed by people of all ages easily without any side effects.
Haemorrhoids can be classified into four grades –
- Grade 1: These haemorrhoids are usually small inflammations inside the anus. These are not visible externally.
- Grade 2: These haemorrhoids are larger than the Grade 1 piles and are inside the anus. Even if they are pushed out during a bowel movement, they will return without any physical effort.
- Grade 3: These haemorrhoids are also known as prolapsed haemorrhoids and are visible outside the anus. You may have a feeling of the piles hanging from the rectum, but these piles can be easily pushed in.
- Grade 4: These haemorrhoids are large and are outside the anus. These need treatment as they cannot be pushed back.
You are at the risk of developing piles when there is increased pressure on your lower rectum and the blood vessels around the anus and the rectum stretch under pressure resulting in swelling or bulging of the veins. Piles may occur because of –
- chronic constipation/ diarrhea
- lifting heavyweights
- straining while bowel movements
- anal intercourse
- low-fibre diet
Your risk of getting piles increases with age and if any of your family members have the condition.
Piles are inflamed and swollen tissues in the anal area that can differ in sizes and may be either internal or external. Internal piles can be located between 2-4 centimetres above the anus opening whereas the external piles can be seen outside the anus. Although piles resolve on their own in some people, some people may find symptoms and need treatment. Delphis, one of the top homeopathy clinics in Hyderabad, provides the best treatment for piles. Here are some common symptoms of piles –
- Hard and painful lump near the anus
- A feeling of the bowels being full even after the bowel movement
- Visibility of blood after a bowel movement
- Itchy, red, and sore anal area
- Painful bowel movements
When the piles condition is severe, it may show some serious symptoms too –
- Anal bleeding
- loss of control of bowel movements
- anal fistula
Homeo Treatment for Piles:
Piles is a condition that occurs mainly because of dietary and lifestyle choices. You can avert piles with a few preventive measures –
- Take plenty of fluids that help in avoiding harder stools
- Consume a high-fibre diet that prevents constipation
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid straining at the time of bowel movements
- Avoid spending too much time on defecation
- Avoid heavy lifting
- Reduce weight (in case you are overweight or obese)
Even if you are already affected by piles, you can reduce the severity of the symptoms by following the above-mentioned measures. Along with these, you will need Homeo treatment to heal your condition completely and permanently.
The holistic treatment method of homeopathy will help you in getting rapid relief addressing both your physical and emotional aspects. The Homeo remedies and therapies offered at Delphis, the top Homeopathy clinic, will help you keep the stools regular and soft and heal your condition naturally without any side effects.