Types of Hepatitis and Homeopathy Treatment
Each and every part of your body is vital for you to live a normal healthy life and so is the liver, the largest solid organ of your body. Your liver filters the blood coming from the digestive tract and then passes it to the rest of the body and it is also vital for your metabolism and immunity. A person cannot live without a liver and improper functioning of the liver can lead to severe complications. Some of the common liver diseases that affect the lives of millions are hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, and liver cancer. Hepatitis is caused by viruses and some types of hepatitis can be prevented while some cannot be prevented. However, there are different remedies offered by Homeopathy clinics that can be of great help to you in dealing with Hepatitis condition.
What is Hepatitis?
An inflammation of your liver cells and damage to your liver is referred to as Hepatitis which is mostly caused by viral infections or excessive consumption of alcohol. Hepatitis condition can disrupt the various liver functions including detoxification of the blood and hormone production which lead to severe health problems. There are different types of hepatitis that can be caused by different viruses and some types are fatal.
Types & Causes of Hepatitis:
The most common types of Hepatitis are Hepatitis A, B and C which can be fatal and here are the different types of this disease.
- Hepatitis A – This is caused by the Hepatitis A virus and is mostly an acute and short-term disease. This is usually transmitted by consuming contaminated food or water. The contamination can happen from the faeces of a person infected with the virus. The condition affects a person often mildly and most people recover fully and become immune to the virus and are protected from further attacks of the virus. But, if not treated properly, the condition may become fatal at times.
- Hepatitis B – This is caused by the Hepatitis B virus and is commonly spread through contact with infectious blood, vaginal secretions or semen. Risk of getting affected with this condition increases with the sharing of injection needles, tattoo needles, razors; unprotected sex with an infected person and breastfeeding by an infected mother. This condition can become chronic resulting in further complications like liver cirrhosis and liver cancer.
- Hepatitis C – This is caused by the hepatitis C virus and spread through direct contact with infected body fluids usually due to sharing of needles and sexual contact. This condition too can become chronic and around one-fourth of people affected by this condition are prone to liver cirrhosis and liver cancer.
- Hepatitis D – Caused by the Hepatitis D virus, it is transmitted through direct contact with infected blood and is a serious liver disease. This is rare and occurs only when you are already Hepatitis B infected. The impact of being affected with both hepatitis B and D results in more severe liver disease with worse outcomes.
- Hepatitis E – Caused by contaminated water this is a waterborne disease. This condition is more common in areas that have poor sanitation facilities and contaminated water supply.
- Alcoholic Hepatitis – This is a type of non-infectious hepatitis caused by excessive alcohol consumption wherein the alcohol directly injures the liver cells. People who drink heavily for several years are prone to this condition.
- Auto-immune Hepatitis – This type of hepatitis is caused when the body’s immune system attacks and causes damage to the liver. This condition is more seen in women than in men.
Symptoms of Hepatitis:
Symptoms of all types of Hepatitis tend to be similar though the causes are different.
- mild fever
- loss of appetite
- weight loss
- joint and muscle pains
- abdominal pain
- dark urine
- itchy skin
Can Homeopathy Help?
Some types of hepatitis can be prevented with vaccines and there are no vaccines yet for some types. However, the treatment offered by Homeo clinics can bring a vast difference to your health condition with its natural remedies when you are affected by any type of hepatitis. Usually, people with hepatitis A, hepatitis E and non-viral hepatitis can recover completely while hepatitis caused by viruses B, C and D can become chronic in the people affected by it and these people can infect others too. Here are some tips to guard you against hepatitis –
- Clean your hands properly with soap before eating
- Choose freshly cooked food high in fibre and carbohydrates
- Avoid raw food unless cleaned thoroughly
- Drink uncontaminated water, preferably bottled or boiled
- Avoid unprotected sex
- Limit alcohol
- Avoid using others’ personal items like razors and used needles
Along with these tips, if you take Homeo medicines as suggested by the doctors in Homeopathy clinics, homeopathy is exceptionally effective as both preventive and curative treatment. Homeo treatments are based on the various aspects of an individual consisting of his/her likes, emotions and physical symptoms and not the mere symptoms of the condition. This helps in providing the individual with the therapeutic benefits of safe and natural Homeo medicines.
People, who choose a treatment from the top Homeopathy clinics like Delphis, can rest assured that their treatment will help in considerably reducing the duration of the condition and further complications.